How to wear the ASHIPITA and things to be aware of when using MOVIE
Cautions for usage (do not use for any purposes besides wearing on feet)
- Keep the little toe belt slightly loose.
- When wearing laced shoes, tie the laces somewhat loosely.
- Do not wear with insoles with raised arches..
- Do not wear with compression-type supporters or socks.
- Confirm whether the fabric on the sole is warped or twisted. If so, adjust the Velcro on the underside of the foot for a proper fit.
- From the second time you wear Ashipita, it will be easier to put on if you keep the Velcro closed.
- Do not wear Ashipita if you have venous reflux disease. If you have another vein or internal disease, please consult with a physician before using.
- The area between your toes may hurt. In that case, keep an eye on your condition while wearing Ashipita for short amounts of time.
- If you have sensitive skin or allergies, keep an eye on your condition while wearing Ashipita for short amounts of time.
- Do not wear Ashipita if it comes in contact with wounds, eczema, swelling, etc.
- Stop wearing Ashipita immediately if you experience any abnormalities (hypostasis, swelling, rashes, etc.).
- If you experience any symptoms after wearing Ashipita, stop using it and consult with a physician.
- Wash regularly to maintain toe hygiene.
It is easy to wear The ASHIpita!
We explain a wearing method of the ASHIPITa on a plain video.
Please watch a video and suspend or repeat it.